This year we will be running our courses on a 40 acre farm in the mountains outside of Ukiah, CA. The facilities here run on solar power. The land features high vistas of oak grasslands and canyons, manzanita meadows, creek access, lush vegetable and herb gardens, and an archery range. At Wudang White Horse we believe in the process of stepping outside of the comforts of society, and returning to the rhythm of Nature.
Students will camp in whatever personal gear they bring, such as: tent, wall tent, tipi, van, camper, trailer, or tiny house.
Outdoor Solar Hot Showers.
Outdoor composting toilets.
Laundry will be done in town on rest days.
Limited Wifi available as well as the opportunity to do online work on rest days in town.
Outdoor Kitchen equipped with gas stoves, counter space, sink, some cookware and utensils. Students will bring their own cooler for food storage, as well as 1 tote for dried food storage.
All other meals each individual is responsible for themselves or can collaborate freely with others. Students will do all of their own food shopping in town on rest days.
No Pets allowed.
All students will be responsible to contribute to work duties of maintaining facilities used such as outdoor kitchen, solar showers, composting toilets, etc.
Most of our training and class time will occur in the beauty of nature and outdoor training platforms, however we also have an indoor space for rainy weather conditions or specific lecture style classes.
Please contact us with any concerns or questions on Accommodation and Living.
LIST OF THINGS TO BRING FOR APPRENTICESHIP:
- Shelter- e.g. camping tent, wall tent, bell tent, tipi, van, trailer, you choose!
- Warmth- e.g. sleeping bag, sleeping pad, blankets, pillow, sweaters, jackets, mud boots, plus layers, t-shirts and clothing for warm sunny days as well.
- Water bottles, cup for drinking
- Food utensils such as fork, spoon, plate. Highly suggested to bring a cooler for cold food storage, plus a tote for dried food storage
- Gear- running shoes or training shoes, training clothes, meditation cushion, notebook/journal, knife for carving and primitive skills