Food and Lodging for week long Intensives
This year we will once again be running our courses on a 40 acre farm in the mountains outside of Ukiah, CA. The facilities here run on solar power. The land features high vistas of oak grasslands and canyons, manzanita meadows, creek access, lush vegetable and herb gardens, and an archery range. At Wudang White Horse we believe in the process of stepping outside of the comforts of society, and returning to the rhythm of Nature.
Students will camp in whatever personal gear they bring, such as: tent, wall tent, bell tent, tipi, van, trailer, camper, etc.
Outdoor hot showers.
Outdoor composting toilet.
Limited Wifi available.
No Pets allowed.
All students will be responsible to contribute to work duties of maintaining cleanliness in facilities used such as outdoor kitchen, solar showers, composting toilets, etc.
Most of our training and class time will occur in the beauty of nature and outdoor training platforms, however we also have an indoor space for rainy weather conditions or specific lecture style classes.
Outdoor Kitchen equipped with gas stoves, counter space, sink, some cookware and utensils, coolers
*Movement and Wilderness Camp= 3 MEALS/DAY PROVIDED!
All other courses= Students will bring a week’s worth of provisions and prepare their own meals in the student kitchen. Students can collaborate for meals if they want to and occasionally we will have organized group meals. (Those traveling without a vehicle, we will take you to the store for provisions when we pick you up.)
Please contact us with any concerns or questions on Accommodation and Living.
LIST OF THINGS TO BRING FOR INTENSIVES:
- Shelter- e.g. camping tent, wall tent, bell tent, tipi, van, you choose!
- Warmth- e.g. sleeping bag, sleeping pad, blankets, pillow, sweaters, jackets, mud boots, plus layers, t-shirts and clothing for warm sunny days as well.
- Water bottles, cup for drinking
- Food utensils such as fork, spoon, plate.
- Gear- running shoes or training shoes, training clothes, jump rope, meditation cushion, journal, knife for carving and primitive skills
- For courses with weapons training, arrange with us in advance whether you will be bringing your own sword/staff/fan, or if we need to pre order one for you.
- Notebook/ journal/ pen